Quick + Easy + Delicious..Yes, Please!
I absolutely love making these 3- ingredient protein pancakes. If you want to add blueberries, which I love to do, it’s actually “4 ingredients”. 🙂
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
What you’ll need:
- 1 Banana
- 1 egg white + 1 whole egg
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein
- Start by mashing banana in a bowl with a fork. Once mashed, add in egg mixture and mix well. Once mixed well, add in vanilla protein powder and stir until mixed well.
- Heat griddle or frying pan over low-medium heat. Once warm, spray with cooking spray and pour batter in small circular shapes. After about 3 minutes, or when bottom of pancake is firm or lightly browned, flip over and cook for another 1-2 minutes. (Batter will not bubble like a typical pancake, so watch closely!)
- Remove from skillet with spatula and stack protein pancakes on plate.
- Top with real maple syrup and butter or yogurt spread.
*If you want to add blueberries, place them on top of the pancake batter once it’s had a chance to cook for a bit on the first side.