I don’t know about you, but I have had a bucket list for years. It started out small, I’ve crossed a few things off here and there, and I just keep adding more. I’m a list maker. I love creating lists and then crossing things off my list once accomplishing the task. Any other list people out there?
Life is one big adventure; you make it what you want. Want to travel the world? Make a plan to go somewhere. Want to run a marathon (spoiler alert: run a marathon is not on my bucket list. haha)? Find a training program that works for you and start running. It all starts with the will to want to do something and then taking the first step to make it happen.
Below is a snip-it of my bucket list- my current list is up to about 60 items. In bold are the things I’ve already completed, and the items in italics are still waiting to be completed.
1. Travel to all 50 states
2. Complete a triathlon
3. Go to all 7 continents
4. Snorkle the Great Barrier Reef
5. Raise $10,000 for a cause
6. Go Surfing (I went in Australia, while studying abroad in college!)
7. Get married and have a family
8. Go Whale Watching
9. Go sky diving (I’ve been 3 times now; Australia, New Zealand and MN)
10. See a baseball game at Yankee Stadium and Fenway Park
11. Go on a meditation retreat
12. Celebrate New Years Eve in Times Square
13. Learn to wake board
14. Go on a hot air balloon ride (Australia with my dad and California with my high school girlfriends)
What’s on YOUR bucket list? Email us your bucket list: Workitout100@outlook.com- we would love to feature your list on our blog, and i’m sure others would love to get some more ideas to add to their list.