Happy day 13 of Pumpkin Spice Abs that are Nice!!
Todays ab exercise is plank dips.
Things to keep in mind while doing plank dips:
- Keep your eyes on the ground below you
- Keep your shoulders pulled down so your back muscles are engaged–think of pulling your shoulders down away from your ears
- Keep your abs TIGHT– think about pulling your belly button up into your spine.
- Keep your glutes tight
- Do not put your butt up into the air or let your back curve. You’re body should be in a nice straight line at all times
- Think of dropping your hips all the way down to the floor
The goal is to do 30 seconds to a minute of plank dips for 3 sets. You can rest for up to 30 seconds between each set if needed.
Good luck with your abs today!! Don’t forget to use AND search #workitout100 #wio100challenge and #wio100abchallenge