Happy day 30 of Pumpkin Spice Abs that are Nice!!
Todays ab exercise is mountain climber sit up.
Things to keep in mind while doing the mountain climber sit up:
- Keeps your abs tight
- Drive your knees up to your chest
- Make sure you switch sides for your sit ups
- Keep your butt on the ground
- You can put your hands behind your head or crossed on your shoulders
- Make sure your chin is not pressing down on your chest– you do not want to cause stress on your neck. You should be able to place your fist between your chin and chest at all times.
- Try to sit all the way up so you almost can touch your knees with your forearms
The goal is to do 30 seconds to a minute of mountain climber sit up for 3 sets. You can rest for up to 30 seconds between each set if needed.
Good luck with your abs today!! Don’t forget to use AND search #workitout100 #wio100challenge and #wio100abchallenge