Happy day EIGHT of Pumpkin Spice Abs that are Nice!!
Today’s ab exercise is windshield wipers.
Things to keep in mind while doing the windshield wipers:
- Keep your movements slow and controlled
- Keep your arms out– forming a T shape
- Drop your legs down to the ground as you can without losing control
- Pull from your abs not your back
- Think about pulling your belly button down to your spine
The goal is to do 20-30 windshield wipers (10-15 on each side) for 3 sets. You can rest for up to 30 seconds between each set if needed. Don’t forget to stretch out your abs after your are done!
Good luck with your abs today!! Don’t forget to use AND search #workitout100 #wio100challenge and #wio100abchallenge